Deleting a label
Remove a label from your digital workplace. Removing unused or redundant labels reduces the clutter that members can encounter when using labels.
For more information about labels, see Labels.
Considerations and caveats
Who can do this
- Workplace Administrators
- Enterprise Administrators
- Members of groups with the Manage Labels Role
You cannot recover a label and its associations after you delete it.
How to delete a label
- Click the Control Panel cog on the Userbar.
- Under Settings, select Manage Labels.
- Find the label that you want to delete.
- Click the label.
- Click Delete label.
- When you are prompted for confirmation, click Yes.