Changing your security questions
If you are a user that logs in to your digital workplace using a member ID instead of an email, you can change your security questions at any time. If you ever forget your password, you will need to answer these questions to reset your password.
If you log in to your digital workplace using an email address, you do not have security questions.
How to change your security questions
- Log in to your digital workplace.
- In the top right corner of the screen, select your Name, followed by Profile.
- Select Edit Profile.
- Select the Login Settings tab.
- Under Update security questions, enter your current password in the provided text box.
- For each security question that you want to change, select Modify, then select a question and enter an answer.
- Select Change questions.