- Join Now
Stakeholder - Human Resources
|Department: Human Resources|
Role: Human Resource Manager
Priority: "Culture is everything to us and we have business units around the world that need to be aligned."
Similar roles: VP/Director of HR, Chief People/Culture Officer
Personality and role insights
- Started as an HR generalist and moved up through the ranks
- Department has traditionally been viewed as a service provider to the organization, managing transactions, policies, and programs
- Responsibilities now range from traditional services like the management of payroll and benefits to more strategic goals of monitoring culture and increasing engagement
- Senior executives rate talent management as a key priority, but in many cases, HR is only slowly moving to be a core part of the strategic planning process
What I care about
- Show me how this will create a meaningful connection between company and employee
- Ensure this will help ease the burden of administering HR programs and policies
- Let me connect people across functions, departments, and offices
- How do I help attract and retain top talent?
- How do I improve morale and engagement with employees?
- How do I help shape culture when so much is publicly available online?
- How do I identify and bridge the increasing skill gaps in the workforce?
- How do I elevate the strategic role of HR inside my organization?
Viewed 109 times