- Join Now
Stakeholder - Communications
|Department: Corporate Communications, Marketing|
Role: Communications Leader
Priority: "I want employees to feel engaged and informed. Building employee trust in our leadership team is key to our long-term success."
Similar roles: CMO, VP Marketing, VP Corporate Communications, Communications/Marketing Director
Personality and role insights
- Is diligent, results-focused, a stickler for details and organization
- Is bothered by grammar and spelling errors
- Recognizes that communications as a function isn’t always seen as business critical, but likes recognition for a job well done
- Department is viewed as a service organization, without a mandate onto itself, and reporting relationship influences the nature of the content that is shared
- Experience ranges from traditional to modern communications methods
What I care about
- Show me how this will deliver the right content, to the right person, at the right time
- Ensure this will encourage storytelling and conversations across the business
- Help me tie content consumption and activity to business value
- How do I ensure people are in the know?
- How can I enable my team to segment communications?
- How do I create content that drives engagement?
- How do I make people want to participate and share information?
- How do I get executive buy-in and support?
Viewed 116 times