- Join Now
Prep Stage - Digital Workplace Defined
What is a digital workplace?
At the heart of our framework is a fundamental understanding — that a digital workplace is all about creating connections within your business. We see a digital workplace as a unified workplace where tools, technologies, and solutions facilitate employee productivity, innovation, and engagement – anytime, anywhere. It's about creating a digital destination that connects your people, processes, and information in an effort to improve employee productivity, drive innovation, and create a competitive advantage.
Key business drivers
Success in today’s competitive marketplace is often measured by how quickly an organization adapts to market conditions, industry trends, competitive threats, and an ever-changing workforce. The speed at which information flows through its internal network is a crucial factor in its ability to act quickly on major business decisions. When the flow of information is stalled or derailed, the results can be detrimental to an organization's bottom line:
- Time is wasted looking for information or expertise, and duplicating or re-creating work.
- Knowledge and expertise are locked inside the minds and memory of your employees.
- Projects stall because teams spend more time talking about work than actually doing it.
- Trust in leadership wanes due to a lack of direction and accountability.
- Employees become disengaged and less productive at work.
Knowing that this can have a negative and lasting impact on the future of their business, many organizations are urgently turning to digital workplace solutions to solve these challenges.
View this 2-minute video to learn more about digital workplaces and their value.
Still not sure what a digital workplace is? View the following overview video about Igloo's own digital workplace "Inside the Igloo".
Viewed 228 times