This section of the playbook provides a quick checklist to help you define and prioritize the key goals and objectives behind your digital workplace strategy.
|Identify goals and objectives based on your stakeholder groups (the groups that have been identified in the previous step).|
Ensure all the stakeholder groups are interviewed / surveyed.
- Stakeholder / Stakeholder group
- Impact level (influence level, interest level)
- Level of support
- Reasons for resistance or support
- Action(s) to address this stakeholder group
- Communication strategy
- Involvement level (passive, active, etc.)
Compare goals and objectives between all the groups.
- Highlight common goals and objectives
Prioritize goals & objectives
|Devise a ranking system for your goals and objectives|
- By specific criteria
- By specific area of interest
- By importance of stakeholder group
|Circulate the prioritized goals and objectives list by key stakeholders (such as sponsors) and obtain buy-in.|