|Summarize your current corporate infrastructure.|
Identify other tools that could be integrated with your digital workplace (regardless of the integration level).
- On premises or cloud-based
- Productivity tools
- Enterprise applications
- Custom built tools
- IT infrastructure
- Cloud structure
|Identify the biggest pain points of the current solution (technical, security, scalability, design, usability, features, and more).|
Identify the features / functionalities / solutions that your key stakeholders are requesting.
- End user
- Poor navigation experience
- Poor search experience
- Missing features
- Poor mobile experience
- High licensing cost
- Requires large team to manage
- Easy to use
- Key features
- Business solutions
|Outline the key requirements for driving corporate culture, engagement, and adoption of the solution.|
- Consult key stakeholders
- Confirm the connections between the company culture and the current digital workplace strategy
- Identify if the culture is in the process of being updated / changed / adjusted, and how that may impact the digital workplace
|Summarize your current corporate structure and how it will be reflected and/or modified in the digital workplace solution.|
- Organizational chart
- Roles and responsibilities
- Budget approval processes
- Governance structure
- Security and compliance
|Identify the key stakeholder groups for your digital workplace strategy – both from a strategic and operational perspective.|
Identify required project resources
- Identify corporate sponsors
- Identify project stakeholder groups (each department may be a stakeholder group, for example)
- What experience, knowledge, and expertise does each stakeholder group possess?
- What group(s) do these resources belong to?
- Who approves access to the required resources?