- Join Now
Getting the right visual design (BP)
This best practice provides recommendations to help you create a digital workplace visual design that your employees identify with.
Just like offices were designed to promote corporate culture, the right visual design of your digital workplace will help your employees recognise and identify with the place that the work everyday - virtually.
It is key to remember that visual design has these main purposes:
- To allow users to identify with the company's brand, maintain company culture over geographical regions
- To guide readers to the most important and relevant information for them to know on any given day
- To be adaptable in an ever-changing digital workplace .
- To allow all users to have a delightful and efficient experience in the digital workplace.
- To help us understand more about your culture for the design, please go to our Implementation Playbook to download the Design workbook.
- We encourage you to engage the necessary stakeholders at your organization to complete the Design workbook .
- Once complete, please upload in the Files area for our Design team to review.
- Our highly skilled Design team will then create design mock-ups for you to review and approve.
- Once approved your styles will be applied across your Digital Workplace!
Viewed 287 times