- Join Now
When to use a Page versus a Space (BP)
When building an area in your digital workplace, you'll need to decide if a Page or a Space is the best fit for the purpose of your new area. Before you think about using a Page or Space, ask yourself:
- What will the area be used for?
- Who will need access to the area?
- Who will be in charge of maintaining the area?
- What Channels and information will you need to surface in the area?
- How frequently with the information in this area need to change?
The recommendations below provide general guidelines for choosing a Page or Space.
|When should I use a Page?||When should I use a Space?|
Consider using a Page when surfacing content and Channels that:
Note: Within the Sitemap, a Page can live under a Space or another Page.
|Consider using a Space when surfacing content and Channels that:|
Remember: Spaces can act as a mini digital workplace within your main digital workplace.
Note: Within the Sitemap, a Space can live under a Page, but not another Space.
Viewed 259 times