- Join Now
Using Solution templates (BP)
Solution templates are going to be one of the key building blocks for your team as you expand and evolve your digital workplace. You may need to add new locations, team rooms, or new a social zone to your digital workplace. Templates make it easy for you to create new areas and destinations. Keep the following recommendations in mind to get the most out of your Igloo Solution templates.
- Try not to make changes to templates unless you would like it to carry forward to all future uses.
- Do not add content to the templates as this likely won't be relevant to the other spaces you are creating.
- Use the “Template” when provisioning a new area to support consistency and expertly designed areas throughout your digital workplace.
- Be sure to use proper naming for your templates - eg. Use “Template – Team Room” instead of “Marketing Team Room” when creating the Finance Team Room.
- Publish rules for your digital workplace administrators and builders to properly use your Solution templates, including naming conventions, a process for getting changes approved, and general recommendations on how to use the template.
Viewed 255 times