- Join Now
Use Case - Affiliates
You are a very distributed organization. You have employees and teams located across various companies, geographic regions, time zones, and cultures. This may include business units, affiliate companies, member firms or franchises.
- You want to connect all of your employees together regardless of where they work.
- You want to provide destination sites for each of your distributed teams, business or companies.
- You want each site to be autonomous and controlled by the local team with their own branding, structure, employees, permissions, and language.
- You want each site to be connected to the corporate head office to receive news, updates, policies, and standard operating procedures.
- You want to create a strong corporate culture and sense of trust across the organization.
- You want to improve overall productivity across the organization by leveraging best practices and standard operating procedures.
- You want to connect communities of practice across the organization (e.g. those who are in the same role).
- You need to deal with local regulatory variations.
- User authentication such as single sign-on (SSO)
- Scaling a solution for such a large team
- Search results that will scale
- Integrating team-specific technologies
Example structure of the affiliates use case
Viewed 96 times