Igloo Community Event: Talk n Tour with Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Theresa Wells, Manager, Communications and Stakeholder Relations, will join Brad Rooke for a look into RRCWB's digital workplace. RRCWB operates several state-of-the-art recreation, sport, leisure and cultural centers, including the largest recreation center in Canada. They deliver sport, recreation and leisure programs, but also key community events and concerts. They've got a broad and challenging geographic area of responsibility that helped create the business case for their digital workplace. Key learnings will include:
- RRCWB as an organization - their history, mission, vision and challenges. They're very unique!
- Goals for the Digital Workplace.
- How RRCWB engaged their users initially and continue to drive engagement within their digital workplace.
- The impact of the digital workplace on RRCWB and their users.
- A look into some of the key areas of the site.
This LIVE event will take place Wednesday March 30 at 2pm EST - Register here - we look forward to seeing you!