Learn about upcoming Igloo University training courses!
Here are some upcoming learning opportunities available through Igloo University.
Unsure what training is right for your role? Check out our new recommended training section in the roles-based learning area.
Upcoming Hands-On Platform Training
- Digital Workplace Layout – Thursday, August 20, 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm EST – Learn best practices around page layout in your digital workplace. How to organize content, place widgets, use fonts, colors, and images.
- Introduction to Integrations – Tuesday, August 25, 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm EST – Learn to add and configure Integration Widgets to add 3rd party tools and apps to your digital workplace.
- End User Training – Tuesday, August 25, 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm EST – Learn to navigate, engage with, and contribute to your digital workplace.
- Digital Workplace Management 101 – Wednesday, August 26, 11:00 am to 12:30 pm EST – Learn key concepts and foundational capabilities as a Site Administrator.
- Digital Workplace Management 102 – Wednesday, August 26, 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm EST – Learn additional essential concepts as you build layouts and configure widgets.
- Introduction to Workplace Analytics – Thursday, August 27, 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm EST – Learn about Google Analytics, Workplace Analytics and the Insights program for your digital workplace.
- Content Creator – Tuesday, September 1, 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm EST – Learn to author, upload, customize, and manage content in your digital workplace.
- Introduction to Widget Configuration – Wednesday, September 2, 11:30 am to 12:30 pm EST – Learn best practices for placing, moving, and configuring Widgets for your digital workplace.
- Widget Configuration: Beyond the Basics – Wednesday, September 2, 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm EST – Learn more advanced Widget configuration such as working with classes, embedding video, and more and embed a third-party application.
- Introduction to Data Feeds – Thursday, September 3, 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm EST – Learn to connect and work with the data feeds for your digital workplace.
Upcoming Theory & Strategy Training
- Digital Workplace Governance – Tuesday, August 25, 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm EST – Learn strategies and best practices to drive effective governance at the strategic, operational, and tactical levels.
- Measuring Success – Thursday, August 27, 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm EST – Learn about the importance of measuring activity in your digital workplace and the impact that collecting data has on the overall success of the site.
- Planning Your Digital Workplace Launch – Tuesday, September 1, 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm EST – Learn the essentials for planning for your launch as well as some top tactics and campaigns you can leverage to drive initial engagement.