We've been hard at work over the last few months adding new resources to Igloo University, so it's time for another Training Resource Round-Up post to summarize what's available.
Customer Care Community Video
We created a video to highlight the benefits of being a member of the Igloo Customer Care Community.
Updated Training Video Center
We are pleased to announce that we've made some changes to the Igloo University Video Center. Benefits of these updates include:
- Promotes Customer Engagement: Customers now have direct access to the comment, like, and rating features on the wiki pages that house the videos.
- Improved User Experience: Simplified architecture and alphabetized CTAs to make it easier to browse. Recent updates and wiki index added to the home page. Search widgets have been added to all landing pages for enhanced findability. We also consolidated the User Mgmt & Admin sections.
The Training Team is currently working on adding videos to the Working with Widgets section of Igloo University. We've started with the topics below:
- Enhancing Widget Appearance With Classes
- Enhancing Page Appearance With Row Classes
- Configuring The Wiki Articles Widget
- Configuring The Wiki Index Widget
- Configuring The Blog Articles Widget
- Configure The Folder Contents Widget
The Igloo platform has quite a few widgets available. We'd love for you, our customers, to tell us what you'd like us to build next.
We've posted a Poll on the Training Video Center homepage with a few options. The poll will remain open until January 31st. After the poll closes, we will build the video that receives the most votes in a week and launch it on February 7th.
Recently Updated Training Videos
New Learning Webinars
- Evolving Your Digital Workplace - This course covers the strategic value of regularly reviewing your digital workplace goals, site structure, governance, and visual design.
- Maximizing Mobility - This course introduces key concepts for deploying and maintaining a successful mobile digital workplace strategy.
- Introduction to Data Feeds - (Coming in Q1) - Learn how to use Power BI to connect to Igloo data feeds and construct some basic reports.