Let's look back at the October 2019 Search product poll and then see which new search features you're looking forward to!
In October 2019, we asked you which search features you were most interested in seeing next; below are the results of 173 votes across 20+ organizations.
- Spell Check - 45.7%
- Unified Search (within the Advanced Search Page) - 20.8%
- Auto-Complete - 20.2%
- Networked Enterprise (search spoke sites) - 13.3%
Let's take a look at where we are at with these features:
- Spell Check - Released in April 2020
- Networked Enterprise search - Released in June 2020
Additionally, User Search History which enables users to access previous searches was released in June 2020
In this month's product poll, we again want to look towards the future of search. Which of the following new search features do you want to see next:
- Unified Search (within the Advanced Search Page)
- Ability to save searches
- Ability to sort search results
- Preview of content in search results
- AI-based image indexing
Cast your vote in the Poll located on the Customer Care homepage.
We look forward to seeing the results!