This article provides more information about two upcoming opportunities to learn about digital transformation and digital evolution.
As your digital transformation partner, Igloo provides learning opportunities that cover all stages of a digital transformation journey. In the next couple of weeks, we have two key sessions. One session for those of you who are just starting out on their journey and one customer-led session for those looking to embark on the evolution process.
Digital Transformation Bootcamp
Igloo University is offering a Bootcamp-style learning webinar that focuses on theory and strategy to help set you up for success. Referencing key resources, including the Digital Workplace Playbook, this session covers digital workplace concepts and Igloo services that enable you to move beyond a traditional intranet to a modern digital workplace.
Upcoming session: November 13 - 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. EST
Note: Igloo University's Learning Webinar seats are included in every support package.
You will learn about:
- Key business drivers of a digital workplace
- How to identify your organization's current digital maturity
- How a digital workplace solves key business challenges
- Key personas within the digital workplace and your organization
- Igloo's implementation framework and why it works
- Training program opportunities available
- How to identify the next steps in your digital transformation journey
Customer-led Webinar on Evolution
Are you ready for your digital workplace evolution? Are you planning your evolution but don't know where to start? Join us as Karen Rogers, Head of Glocal Employee Communication at BMC Software, shares with us BMC's digital evolution experience! This webinar is the perfect opportunity to get some key insights into what it's like to undergo an evolution from someone who has done it themselves.
Webinar date: November 20 - 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. EST
You will have the chance to:
- See examples of BMC's digital workplace before and after their evolution
- Learn about the decision process Karen and her team used for this project
- Key improvements the BMC team prioritized
- Learn about BMC's journey forward
- Ask Karen questions about her experience