TL;DR: Summer Awards Calendar, Product Talks, Hybrid Work Tools and More
Get to know our Customer Success team. Here's a hello from team member Amelia Cranfield.
Every year, organizations worldwide host award ceremonies to recognize the accomplishments of businesses just like yours. The Events Center of Customer Care includes upcoming award submission deadlines. Here are a few upcoming dates:
- August 13 - Submission Deadline - HR Excellence Awards
- August 17 - Submission Deadline - Nielsen Norman Awards - Intranet Design Annual Award: Best Intranets
- September 1 - Submission Deadline - HRO Today Association Awards - EMEA
- September 17 - Submission Deadline - Ragan Awards: Employee Communication Awards
Check out the Product Zone to submit and vote on your Igloo ideas. The Product Team uses these insights to inform the roadmap for development - here are a few favorites to check out:
- Update folder channel URL when the folder name is changed
- More Specific exports for groups and access
- Ability to use mailto links in Links Widget
- Unified Search Widget - Google Shared Drive (not Team Drive) - more top level options needed
Maybe you spotted it this month? Igloo Team Members now have a star on our photos in our favourite shade of green. We’re easier than ever to spot when chatting in the community forums or responding to comments.
In the Igloo Community
Join Sean Duffy, Igloo's VP of Product Strategy, and Mark Amszej, Senior Product Manager, as they update us on what's happened in the world of product so far this year and look ahead to some exciting additions to the Igloo platform.
We have a grab bag of new product features this month including channel settings to disable comments, improved peace of mind for scheduled posts, and more.
There is a cadence, spirit, culture, and glue that binds the workforce. Often, these intangibles are lost in a fully remote environment, where technology presents a very two-dimensional view of the company. As hybrid models continue to take shape, VP of Product Sean Duffy answers the question, “how do I ensure true, sustainable business continuity when my employees are working in several physical locations and geographies?”
A next-gen intranet is a critical tool for businesses looking to continue remote work or transition to a hybrid working environment. Our CEO, Mike Gaburo, recently spoke with Reworked to share his view on the role of modern intranets and their tremendous value in improving workplace communications.