TL;DR - Customer Success Office Hours, Inspire Networking, 2024 Planning and more!
Join us at our December Customer Success Office Hours!
- When: December 6th, 2023 from 3:00 PM EST - 4:00 PM EST - and every other week starting January 10th 2024!
- Stop by our virtual office to ask questions or participate in a small group discussion. We'll be chatting about Content Planning for 2024.
- If you'd like to join, please add the event from our event calendar.
Igloo Inspire: In-Person Event
After the success and amazing feedback from our Chicago Inspire in-person session, we will be holding our next installment of the series in beautiful Denver, Colorado on March 6th, 2024.
Hosted by the Credit Union of Colorado, this customer-focused, collaborative event will bring together digital workplace managers and Igloo team members in a day of sharing, strategy discussions and group session to cover all aspects of the Digital Employee Experience.
- This in-person session will not disappoint! Some quotes from attendees of our last session:
- "This was very helpful and a great learning experience. Well worth the time!"
- "Absolutely loved getting to be in person! Best Igloo event I've attended."
There's no cost to attend other than your own travel and accommodations. To register, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or email@example.com. Attendance is capped at 40 people, so register now to avoid disappointment.
FALL ICE TOUR '23
- We hosted our Virtual ICE Tour '23 on November 14th - 15th and announced winners of the Digital Transformation awards on November 16th
- ICE Tour Sessions included: an address from Igloo's CEO Mike Gaburo and guest speaker from Forrester Research talking about trends in Digital Transformation, two great customer vignettes, a demo of the new Igloo Flex platform, a couple of great panels discussing Digital Employee Experience (DEX), and a special feature: A Year in the Life of a Digital Workplace Manager.
- If you did not have a chance to attend live, recordings have been posted for viewing here: Fall ICE'23 Session Recordings
- See below for some highlights from "A Year in the Life of a Digital Workplace Manager" panel, in which seasoned Digital Workplace Managers speak on the cadence of building and refining process and architecture, and what tools to use for improving your DwP.
- "I've discovered that digital workplaces, intranets, are a living, breathing thing - and you need to ensure you're taking care of it, you're feeding it, and you're allowing it to grow in ways that are healthy and sustainable - kind of like a garden."
- “Day to day is feeding, watering, tending; monthly check there are no aphids; quarterly is taking a step back and really getting a big picture of what we planted.”
- "Also on a monthly basis I'm tracking metrics. I use this information to optimize search, to poll users, to gain information about what's going on in the platform."
- Take a listen to "A Year in the Life of a Digital Workplace Manager" panel to help inspire your goals and plan a review cadence for the next 12 months.
In the Igloo Community
Achievements and 2024 Planning
Our fabulous Customer Success Manager Rebecca Nielsen compiled a worksheet to aid year-end review and planning for the coming year. Digital workplace managers can use this tool to reflect on Digital Workplace achievements and successes of the past year and get organized for the upcoming year. Please find attached a copy of the document for your use, and we encourage you to join us on December 6th at our CS Office Hours for more discussions on Content Planning for 2024.
From all of us on the Customer Success Team, it has been a pleasure to be a partner in your Digital Workplace Transformation Journey this year. We have all enjoyed the collaborations and celebrations of your achievements during the past year and wish you all a very happy, safe Holiday season.
We look forward to more collaborations and successes in 2024!
Thanks for reading!
Have feedback about TL;DR? Leave us a comment below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.