I am working on a widget with a couple of events on it. Some of these events change the height. I remember seeing an article in the past where Igloo uses/recommends iFrameResizer (https://davidjbradshaw.github.io/iframe-resizer/ ) and it seems to work very well with my widget except it loads fine once and then it breaks.
It looks like Igloo registers the iFrameResizer function with file devwidgetHandler.js but I can't get it to work consistently. Hoping someone experienced this before and figured out how to use IFrameResizer with integration widgets
One of the errors I've seen after it breaks is the one on the image attached. However, I disabled that option and still does not work. Just looking for any insight, iFrameResizer seems like a great tool to use.
- Error after iFrameResizer Breaks
/*! iFrame Resizer (iframeSizer.contentWindow.min.js) - v3.5.14 - 2017-03-30
* Desc: Include this file in any page being loaded into an iframe
* to force the iframe to resize to the content size.
* Requires: iframeResizer.min.js on host page.
* Copyright: (c) 2017 David J. Bradshaw - email@example.com
* License: MIT
heightCalculationMethod : 'max'})