Digital Workplace Layout - Semi-Private Training Webinar
Digital Workplace Layout - Semi-Private Training Webinar - Per Seat
This facilitated training session is designed to introduce you to best practices around page layout in your digital workplace. You will be taken through how to organize content, place widgets, use fonts, colors and images. Considerations for mobile will also be discussed. You will create a homepage using best practices discussed through out the course.
- Analyze the audience for the page
- Describe the main areas to look at when designing a page
- Organize content into the correct hierarchy
- Describe how columns are used in the layout builder
- Describe how rows are used in the layout builder
- Describe how spacing is used in the layout builder
- Describe appropriate sizing for a page
- Describe best practices for widget placement
- Use correct fonts and colors for web accessibility
- Use images with overlay
- Describe best practices for image use
- Describe best practices for navigation widgets
- Configure a My Spaces widget
- Configure a Call to Action widget
- Describe how content is displayed for a mobile page
- Describe best practices for mobile design
|Course Summary||SKU||Cost||Request Registration|
This semi-private training program introduces best practices around page layouts for a digital workplace. Learn to organize content, place widgets, use fonts, colors and images to create compelling and engaging pages.
The program includes online resources and one live, hands-on, 90-minute session.
|TR-DWLSP||$100 per seat per multi-session course*||ENROLL NOW|
*Cost listed is a-la-carte price. All Igloo support packages include a certain number of annually renewing semi-private training session entitlements which can be redeemed for this course.