Introduction to Data Feeds
Course Description: This training session will get you started working with Data Feeds for your digital workplace. First, you will learn how to identify questions about your digital workplace to evaluate your KPIs. You will then connect to the data feeds for the Igloo University training digital workplace where you will locate the data required to evaluate your KPI. You will then learn how to filter the data within the data feeds by various fields to find the information. You will then use this data to create a Power BI report to display this information and evaluate your KPI. Price is seat per session.
- Articulate a question that can be answered with analytics
- Identify the key components required to answer the question
- Describe the different table types
- Identify the type of information stored in each table type
- Identify common tables for finding information
- Create a filter on a data feed url
- Use the filter pane in Power BI
- Filter data in the Data View in Power BI
- Filter data using date criteria
- Describe how dates are stored in Igloo
- Create a report in Power BI Desktop
|Course Summary||SKU||Cost||Request Registration|
This semi-private training program enables customers to understand, connect and filter the data within their data feeds to evaluate the success of their digital workplace.
The program includes online resources and one live, hands-on, 90-minute session.
*All customers and their employees have access to these sessions, which are included at no additional cost, as part of Igloo University. By attending this training event, you agree to abide by the policies that govern the Igloo University program.