A new version of the app means a new video is here to support you.
On July 8, Igloo rolled out version 3.0 of its newly renamed Digital Workplace app and Igloo University has a new video for customers covering some of the app's features, and how to use them, including:
- Its availability on Google Play and Apple's App store
- What the My Feed tab is; how to read articles later; comment on articles, or post new ones
- What the Notifications tab is; how to read notifications later; and that its Read Later is different from the Read Later on My Feed
- What the Responsive View tab is and how it allows people to access their digital workplace's structure
- How to add channels to Favourites
- How to find people and access their profile
- How to access their own profile and change settings in the app
The video is available now on Igloo University.