A Content Creator/Publisher creates, curates, and publishes content for areas within the digital workplace such as the homepage, team spaces, Solutions, and more. The role of Content Creators/Publishers is to add content that will drive adoption, engagement, and ongoing usage of the digital workplace across the organization. They represent the voice of their respective business units, stakeholders, and leaders.
- Is very familiar with the company's communications guidelines and brand voice as well as with the digital workplace tools and functionality used to create and publish content
- May have direct authority over the content they add to the digital workplace while some creators/publishers may act in more of an administrative capacity by posting material written by others
- Executes a cohesive and coordinated content strategy as a critical component of a successful digital workplace
- Aligns with other Content Creators/Publishers as well as the Launch Manager, Digital Workplace Manager, Marketing/Brand Manager, Corporate Communications, Solutions Managers and Digital Workplace Champions, under the direction of the Project/Program Manager
- Follows approval workflows to enable and empower more users to contribute to the digital workplace while maintaining a level of governance
- May ghostwrite and publish on behalf of a leader