Archives for July 2019 « Recent Articles
A lot of time, money, and effort is put into generating the lead, but what happens next is perhaps even more important. How you use content and your internal communications channels to educate and enable teams, along with how you use content to nurture and progress the deal is the difference between barely scraping by on the quarter and absolutely crushing it. Get it right and you're hailed as a hero, but get it wrong, and the finger pointing begins.
Uncover the strategies,…
Many organizations assume that simply implementing collaboration tools will foster great collaboration, perfectly aligned with business objectives and automatically super charge processes and projects. Newsflash - it doesn't.
Like any business initiative, collaboration requires good design and a well-defined implementation strategy. Not just around the tools, but also around people and good collaborative behaviours. What do good collaborative behaviours look like? What part…
Join us for a live webinar to get the details on new product updates and the upcoming roadmap. There will be live demos of specific features and plenty of time for questions at the end.
This webinar will cover:
- Enhancements to search including filter search results by author and date
- The new quick access to the Igloo Marketplace
- Updates to the Digital Workplace App for iOS and Android
- Introduction of Igloo University
- Launch of Customer Care 2.0
- And so much more!
HR departments are working hard to take on a more strategic role in their organizations. A savvy approach to digital can help accelerate that, and we don’t just mean automating your standard transactional systems.
In this fast-paced webinar, we’ll run through six practical ideas for how an intranet can help address some of the top challenges HR departments face. Join guest presenter Sam Marshall to learn:
- How to improve employee engagement by making leaders more accessible …
Join the conversation with our experts to get the answers to your questions on all things Igloo.
Wondering where Igloo’s product roadmap is heading? Looking for tips on navigating resources on the customer care site? Need advice on how to bring your community engagement to the next level? Ask us your questions, and we’ll provide the answers.
To ensure we get to your question(s), please submit them in the registration form or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline…
People are your company’s greatest asset. They’re vast – and often untapped – repositories of knowledge, experience, skills, and ideas. Join us for this webinar to discover how new Igloo Premium Profiles make it easier for your employees to find, connect, and engage with each other to get their work done.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Best practices to set up profiles to improve discovery of expertise and interests
- How to encourage profile completion and bring…
Whether your Igloo Solutions are thriving or you’re still learning about the solutions portfolio, we invite you to join us for a live customer-only webinar to learn what solutions are, why you want them, and how you can get them, to help you achieve more with the Igloo platform.
This webinar will cover:
- An overview of solutions, how they’re developed, and why Igloo is focused on them
- How to choose, create, and tailor solutions for your business needs
- A live demo of…
Want to start 2019 with some fresh thinking for your intranet? Join us for a live webinar where we'll take you through five great ways to improve intranet engagement. Our guest speaker, Sam Marshall, will share practical ideas you can start working on right away, without waiting for extra budget or sponsor approval.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to diagnose search issues and some simple fixes
- Tips for 'guerilla' user testing to improve key information pages
This is the last What's New Webinar of the year. Join us live to get the details on new product updates and the upcoming roadmap. There will be live demos of specific features and time for questions at the end.
This webinar will cover:
- User experience improvements for your end users
- New configuration options for content publishers
- Igloo Mobile updates for iOS and Android
- Developer updates, Igloo Marketplace, and so much more
Stephen Rahal - Vice President,…
Asking the right questions up front will help you define your business challenges and identify the ideal solutions for your organization. This webinar will aid you through your internal discovery process, help you create a vendor requirements document, and ensure your decisions are setting you up for long-term success.
- Andrea - Business Development, Rep
- Karen - Director, Customer Sucess
- Gavyn Mcleod - Product Marketing Manager
About this channel
- 6,362 views
- 47 articles
- 6 followers
Archive for Webinars
- OfflineBrad Rooke