In just a few months, the year 2020 will be upon us. As technology marches forward at a dizzying speed, innovations will extend the boundary of what’s possible and alter expectations of both organizations and their employees. HR leaders must consider the impact new technology has on their workforce and be willing to adjust their strategy to take advantage of it.
This engaging webinar with human capital futurist Alexandra Levit will discuss the most critical issues at play today, including human/machine hybrid teaming, embedded HR, continuous learning & development, high-touch employee experience, and role customization.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Why machines won't replace humans, and how you can prepare for what they WILL do
- What teams of the near future will actually look like
- Why and how you should promote the critical skill of agility in your workforce
- How technology can facilitate a meaningful employee experience
- How and why the next generation of HR will be more strategic, complex, and partnership-oriented
Business/Workplace Author, Speaker, and Consultant Partner at PeopleResults