Webinar Description:People don’t stay in one job for long. In fact, according to Gallup, 51% of currently employed workers say they are actively looking for a new job or watching for openings. Employees are more empowered than ever, with more options about how and where they work. Their experience during their time with your organization will define how long they stay – and what they share with their network when they leave.
Organizations can make key moments of the employee experience matter by deliberately creating and optimizing culture, using digital workplace tools and technologies – like the company intranet.
Join this session to learn how effectively your organization is using your intranet as a culture-building tool. You’ll come away with best practices and ideas you can start implementing today.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- The employee lifecycle: What is it and how has it changed?
- Best practices for optimizing culture and engagement at each stage
- The role your intranet can play in improving the employee experience
- First-hand experiences and success stories from both Igloo and its customers
- Rebecca Nielsen - Talent Acquisition Partner
- Dawn Duench - HR Business Partner