HR departments are working hard to take on a more strategic role in their organizations. A savvy approach to digital can help accelerate that, and we don’t just mean automating your standard transactional systems.
In this fast-paced webinar, we’ll run through six practical ideas for how an intranet can help address some of the top challenges HR departments face. Join guest presenter Sam Marshall to learn:
- How to improve employee engagement by making leaders more accessible
- How to cut your helpdesk costs by making routine information such as a Wellness Program readily available
- Ways to keep ever-changing policies (such as cannabis, gender awareness and social media) up to date whilst demonstrating compliance
- How an intranet can help you get the most out of the talent you hire by acting as an internal LinkedIn
- Why digital literacy matters and how to help employees take control of their own productivity
Sam Marshall is the owner of ClearBox Consulting and has specialized in intranets and the digital workplace for over 18 years, working with companies such as AstraZeneca, AkzoNobel, TUI Travel, Sony and Vodafone. His current activities focus on intranet and digital workplace strategy, the business side of SharePoint, and the use of enterprise social tools.
He is a regular keynote speaker at international conferences and was named a ‘Contributor of the year’ for his CMSWire column in 2015, 2016 and 2017. In 2015 Sam was given the Intranet Now award for 'remarkable contribution to the intranet community'.