Want to start 2019 with some fresh thinking for your intranet? Join us for a live webinar where we'll take you through five great ways to improve intranet engagement. Our guest speaker, Sam Marshall, will share practical ideas you can start working on right away, without waiting for extra budget or sponsor approval.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to diagnose search issues and some simple fixes
- Tips for 'guerilla' user testing to improve key information pages
- Ideas for how your intranet can promote your workplace culture
- A technique for spreading good practice for collaboration
- Ways to make intranet governance appealing
Sam Marshall is the owner of ClearBox Consulting and has specialized in intranets and the digital workplace for over 18 years, working with companies such as AstraZeneca, AkzoNobel, TUI Travel, Sony and Vodafone. His current activities focus on intranet and digital workplace strategy, the business side of SharePoint, and the use of enterprise social tools.
He is a regular keynote speaker at international conferences and was named a ‘Contributor of the year’ for his CMSWire column in 2015, 2016 and 2017. In 2015 Sam was given the Intranet Now award for 'remarkable contribution to the intranet community'.