Introduction to Workplace Analytics
Introduction to Workplace Analytics - Semi-Private Training Webinar - Per Seat
Course Description:This instructor led course will introduce you to Google Analytics, Workplace Analytics and the Insights program for your digital workplace. Working with a KPI for our training digital workplace we will analyze the data in Google Analytics, Workplace Analytics and the Insights reports to determine if the KPI has been achieved. Through this analysis you will see the benefits of each analytic tool available for measuring the success of your digital workplace. Price is seat per session.
- Add Google Analytics to your digital workplace
- Interpret data from Google Analytics reports
- Provide access to Workplace Analytics
- Explain KPIs and how they work for a measuring success strategy
- Navigate Workplace Analytics dashboards
- Interpret data from Workplace Analytics to answer KPI goals
- Describe the reports available in the Insights program
- Download and open a Power BI template
Pre-requisites: Digital Workplace Management training
|Course Summary||SKU||Cost||Request Registration|
This semi-private training program enables customers to perform basic analytics on their Igloo Digital Workplace.
The program includes online resources and one live, hands-on, 90-minute session.
|TR-IDWATRSP||$100 per seat*||ENROLL NOW|
*Cost listed is a-la-carte price. All Igloo support packages include a certain number of annually renewing semi-private training session entitlements which can be redeemed for this course.