Introduction to Workplace Analytics - Semi-Private
Introduction to Workplace Analytics – Semi-Private Training Webinar – Per Seat
Course Description: This course will introduce you to both Google Analytics and Workplace Analytics for your digital workplace. You'll be taken through a demonstration of how to include Google Analytics into your digital workplace. You'll also get an overview of Workplace Analytics. After learning the difference between these two analytics tools, you'll access the data in your own digital workplace through an OData feed connection and will download the data into an Excel file. You'll then have the opportunity to work with the data you've downloaded and will transfer that data into a report format to be uploaded back into your digital workplace. Price is seat per session.
- Explain how to add Google Analytics into their Digital Workplace
- Describe the difference between Google Analytics and Workplace Analytics
- Identify and describe the different table types available in their Workplace Analytics data
- Export data from their Digital Workplace using an OData feed
- Upload a report into their Digital Workplace
Pre-requisites: Digital Workplace Management training
|Course Summary||SKU||Cost||Request Registration|
This semi-private training program enables customers to perform basic analytics on their Igloo Digital Workplace.
The program includes online resources and one live, hands-on, 90-minute session.
|TR-IDWATRSP||$100 per seat*||ENROLL NOW|
*Cost listed is a-la-carte price. All Igloo support packages include a certain number of annually renewing semi-private training session entitlements which can be redeemed for this course.