- Join Now
Digital Workplace Layout
This facilitated training session is designed to introduce you to best practices around page layout in your digital workplace. You will be taken through how to organize content, place widgets, use fonts, colors and images. Considerations for mobile will also be discussed. You will create a homepage using best practices discussed through out the course.
- Analyze the audience for the page
- Describe the main areas to look at when designing a page
- Organize content into the correct hierarchy
- Describe how columns are used in the layout builder
- Describe how rows are used in the layout builder
- Describe how spacing is used in the layout builder
- Describe appropriate sizing for a page
- Describe best practices for widget placement
- Use correct fonts and colors for web accessibility
- Use images with overlay
- Describe best practices for image use
- Describe best practices for navigation widgets
- Configure a My Spaces widget
- Configure a Call to Action widget
- Describe how content is displayed for a mobile page
- Describe best practices for mobile design
|Course Summary||SKU||Cost||Request Registration|
This semi-private training program introduces best practices around page layouts for a digital workplace. Learn to organize content, place widgets, use fonts, colors and images to create compelling and engaging pages.
The program includes online resources and one live, hands-on, 90-minute session.
*All customers and their employees have access to these sessions, which are included at no additional cost, as part of Igloo University. By attending this training event, you agree to abide by the policies that govern the Igloo University program.
|WednesdayApr 21||Digital Workplace Layout|
|WednesdayMay 19||Digital Workplace Layout|
|WednesdayJun 16||Digital Workplace Layout|
Viewed 48 times