- Join Now
The following instructions will guide Enterprise and Workplace Administrators through enabling Dashboards from the Global Settings page of a workplace. The administrator controlled Personal Dashboard must be enabled before user controlled Personal Dashboards can be enabled. Once enabled, access Dashboards from the User Menu on the Userbar.
Note: The administrator controlled Dashboard can be set-up before being enabled.
How to enable Dashboards
- Click the Control Panel button () to open the Control Panel.
- Select Global Settings from the Control Panel.
- Next to Personal Dashboards, select the option "Enable personal dashboards for every user in the site".
- This enables the administrator controlled Personal Dashboard and unblocks the option to enable user controlled Personal Dashboards.
- To allow users to create their own Personal Dashboards, select the now visible option "Allow users to create their own personal dashboards".
- Click the Save button located at the bottom of the page to save and apply these changes.
What to do after enabling Dashboards
Set up the administrator controlled Personal Dashboard if it has not been done yet.
Provide users with instructions on how to manage their Personal Dashboards if they have been enabled.
Viewed 280 times