- Join Now
Give administrators and members the ability to create dashboards in your digital workplace. When enabling this feature, you can choose whether or not to enable personal dashboards for members.
Once enabled, administrators can add workplace dashboards to the digital workplace from the Site Manager, and a Space's Navigate page. If you also enable personal dashboards, members can create their personal dashboards from their Dashboards page (accessible from the User menu).
For more information about dashboards, see Dashboards.
Considerations and caveats
Who can do this
- Workplace Administrators
- Enterprise Administrators
How to enable Dashboards
- Click the Control Panel button () on the Userbar.
- Under Settings, select Global Settings.
- Scroll to the Dashboards section.
- Select "Enable dashboards." This enables Workplace Dashboards in your digital workplace.
- (Optional) Select "Allow users to create personal dashboards." to give members the ability to make their own dashboards.
- Click the Save button located at the bottom of the page to save and apply these changes.
Viewed 686 times