- Join Now
Configuring at what time your digital workplace sends digest notifications
Control at what time your digital workplace sends daily, weekly, and monthly subscription digests.
Considerations and caveats
Who can do this
- Workplace Administrators
- Enterprise Administrators
This time takes into account your digital workplace's time zone. For example, if you enter 9:00AM and your digital workplace's time zone is set to Pacific Time, notifications will be sent out at 9:00AM PST.
How to configure at what time your digital workplace sends digest notifications
- Click the Control Panel cog () on the Userbar.
- Under Settings, click Localization.
- Find the setting "Select at what time daily, weekly, and monthly notifications are sent out:".
- Click the time.
- Enter a new time.
- For the hour and minutes, click to enter a new value or use the arrows to increment the current value.
- For AM or PM, click to change to the alternative.
- Click anywhere on the page to close the time selector.
- Click Save to apply your changes.
Viewed 122 times