The Recognition Center is designed to solve business challenges related to culture and engagement. Ensure your Recognition Center Solution delivers the results you need by measuring its success using key performance indicators (KPIs). These outcomes should focus on addressing challenges related to fostering a positive corporate culture and driving employee engagement within your organization.
Measuring against KPIs specific to the Recognition Center allows you to determine:
- What areas are successful at improving corporate culture and driving employee engagement?
- What areas need improvements to support your corporate culture, resulting in a more engaged workforce?
- What additional goals and objectives are needed to continue to drive employee engagement?
- What people-focused goals and objectives have helped engage employees on a regular basis?
- What information-focused goals have successfully communicated the organization's corporate values?
- What process-focused goals will enable employees to take part in engagement programs that promote the organization's corporate culture and values?
Key goals and objectives
Some key goals and objectives to keep in mind when determining KPIs for your Recognition Center include:
- Increasing employee engagement
- Aligning with business objectives
- Sustaining a healthy high-performance corporate culture
You should incorporate your Recognition Center Solution into your existing internal business processes. Think about what processes, policies or procedures might have to change or be updated.
- Do SOPs need to be updated? (e.g. providing and documenting employee recognition, execution of employee recognition programs)
- Are there processes that need to change? (e.g. submitting employees for recognition, assessing employee performance in alignment with recognition programs)
Some key areas to pay close attention to when measuring the success of your Recognition Center include:
- Our Values
- Kudos Corner
Below are some recommended KPIs for measuring the success of your Recognition Center Solution. Keep in mind that some of these recommended KPIs will align with your organization's goals and objectives, while others may not. It is critical to align KPIs with your unique goals and objectives to accurately measure success.
- X% increase in the number of Views of Articles posted to the Announcements Microblog Channel
- X% increase in the number of Microblog Articles posted to the Announcements Microblog Channel
- X% increase in page traffic coming from email subscriptions
- X% increase in the number of Kudos posted to Kudos Corner
- X% increase in the average number of Likes of posts in Kudos Corner
- X% increase in the number of Contributions (Likes, Comments, Ratings) to posts in the Announcements Microblog Channel
Note: KPIs are generally time-based and should be evaluated and/or modified on a specific cadence (e.g. quarterly).