The Feedback Center solves many business challenges, but the biggest impact is on culture and engagement. Ensure your Feedback Center Solution delivers the results you need by measuring its success using key performance indicators (KPIs). These outcomes should focus on addressing the collaboration challenges faced by companies when listening and reacting to your employees' ideas, views, and challenges.
Measuring against KPIs specific to the Feedback Center allows you to determine:
- What areas are viewed as successful across the organization? What are we as a company doing well?
- What areas need improvement to better support our employees so they can support our customers?
- What additional goals and objectives should we prioritize to make our employees better prepared to do their jobs or so they are happier in their roles?
- What people-focused goals and objectives should we examine and action so our employees are more engaged?
- What information-focused goals will improve the quality and quantity of self-service support materials available to the organization?
- What process-focused goals will improve efficiencies around the organization?
Key goals and objectives
Some key goals and objectives to keep in mind when determining KPIs for your Feedback Center include:
- Creating a safe space for feedback
- Increasing trust in management
- Identifying improvements in resources and processes
- Improving employee experience and retention
You should incorporate your Feedback Center Solution into your existing internal business processes. Think about what processes, policies or procedures might have to change or be updated.
- Do SOPs need to be updated? (e.g. integrating with other feedback tools or forms, creating SLAs around responding to feedback)
- Are there processes that need to change? (e.g. responding to feedback ideas, steering committee for prioritizing feedback)
Some key areas to pay close attention to when measuring the success of your Feedback Center Solution include:
- Poll widget responses
- Discussion forum topics - Ideas and Issues
- Recent feedback
Below are some recommended KPIs for measuring the success of your Feedback Center Solution. Keep in mind that some of these recommended KPIs will align with your organization's goals and objectives, while others may not. It's critical to align KPIs with your unique goals and objectives to accurately measure success.
- X% increase in the number of responses to polls
- X% increase in the number of questions or ideas posted
- X% decrease over time in the number of issues posted
- X% reduction in the overall frustration of employees in business resources and processes (via survey results)
- Minimum of X number of articles published in the Feedback Center on actioned feedback items in a given time
- An average of X number of ideas or issues "resolved" each month via discussion forum
Note: KPIs are generally time-based and should be evaluated and/or modified on a specific cadence (e.g. quarterly).