Vendor KB - Overview
- Knowledge Management (Primary)
- Communication (Secondary)
Owners and audiences
- Procurement (Owners)
- Management (Audience)
- Employees (Audience)
Vendor procurement and management can be a difficult and time-consuming process that takes employee efforts away from their critical responsibilities. The Vendor KB is a single destination for your organization to access vendor information and submit procurement and purchasing requests.
Improve findability for users by filling your directory with information and contact details for each approved vendor. Share your tried-and-trued approval process, to streamline vendor requests for all parties involved. In-turn reduce the number of inquiries to your vendor management team about contracts and relationships that exist, or the process to purchase or request a new vendor. This allows all employees involved to place a stronger focus on the responsibilities critical to their roles, instead of hunting for information.
- CTAs to drive to specific areas and information
- Blog channel for Vendor-related news
- Wiki articles to detail procurement guidelines, and provide a list of approved vendors
- Search with wiki filters to narrow by organizational labels used
- Member widget that showcases your Procurement experts
- Solution-wide search