- Join Now
Stakeholder - Project Manager
Role: Project Leader
Priority: "Our team has the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of corporate projects."
Similar roles: Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Director, PMO / Operations
Personality and role insights
- Generally reports to the PMO but may be a designated resource for specific LoBs
- Is PMP certified
- Is extremely organized
- Is highly communicative
- Is very detailed and task orientated
- Lives for schedules and outcomes
- Understands how to manage schedules and risk
- Uses measurement as a key tool for this role
What I care about
- Show me how a project can be managed from start to finish
- Show me how I can track project milestones, budget, schedules, and tasks from a single dashboard, integrating any necessary third-party tools
- Show me how I can keep meeting notes, conversations, and decisions consolidated in the context of the larger project
- Show me how to search for resources with the right skills
- Show me how I can automate touchpoints with task owners
- How do I organize and manage the growing number of corporate projects?
- How do I prioritize projects?
- How do I resource projects?
- How do I effectively manage and drive conflict resolution?
- How do I get people to complete tasks on time?
- How do I measure success? On time? Cost?
Viewed 101 times