- Join Now
Stakeholder - Knowledge Manager
|Department: Office of the CIO|
Role: Knowledge Manager
Priority: "We need to centralize our growing knowledge - from marketing collateral, product information to competitive battle cards to corporate assets."
Similar roles: Digital Asset Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, GTM Manager
Personality and role insights
- Is process oriented with a practical and logical nature
- Is bothered by violations to clearly stated policies, brand guidelines
- Expects people to look for things before asking me
- Expects people to submit requests through the proper channels
- Cringes at the thought of migrating information and files
- Is more likely to spend my budget on tools and projects that drive operational efficiency than counterparts in IT or Marketing
What I care about
- Prove to me that search is strong and the solution will enhance self-service
- Show me a compelling user experience that will foster high adoption from my stakeholders
- Allow me to connect relevant content and assets together and present them with context to my stakeholders
- Show me tools that will drive operational efficiency like version control, moderation, archiving, and mass notifications
- How do I centralize product information?
- How do I make it easier to find marketing collateral?
- How can I help bring the right information to our employees?
- How do I ensure information is kept up to date and people are informed of critical changes?
- How can I promote our policies, procedures and best practices to the entire company?
Viewed 106 times