- Join Now
Stakeholder - IT
|Department: Information Technology|
Role: IT Manager
Priority: "Managing the tools and technologies our employees use every day using an open yet secure framework."
Similar roles: VP/Director of IT, Chief Information/Technology Officer
Personality and role insights
- Is a diligent, results-focused, stickler for details and organization
- New projects often take a back seat to keep existing systems running
- Department is viewed as a service organization, without a mandate onto itself, and reporting relationship influences the nature of the content that is shared
- Used to working within a lean operation (understaffed and tight budgets)
- Geeks out over new tech, but is risk averse and pragmatic in decision-making
- Seeks simplicity first and customization only when absolutely necessary
- Depending on the organization, this may be the budget holder, or they would be brought in by the business to consult on a technology project
What I care about
- Show me you’ve thought about my security concerns and build my trust
- Ensure this will integrate with the other investments we’re making
- Let me scale this without taxing my resources or adding significant cost
- Show me that I can deliver solutions quickly to respond to business requests
- Provide timely support when required
- How do I move resources away from maintaining legacy platforms?
- How do I ensure that my technology investments work with the apps we use?
- How do I mitigate security risks with so many cloud services being used today?
- How do I ensure that employees have access to systems across devices/places?
- How do I eliminate information silos across the business?
Viewed 108 times