- Join Now
Stakeholder - CIO
|Department: C Suite/Operations|
Priority: "We must provide to our employee's easy access to mission-critical corporate assets including governance and compliance materials."
Similar roles: CEO, CFO, CTO
Personality and role insights
- Most CIOs only stay in a company for about five years
- Tends to report to the CEO or CFO
- Is very analytical and focuses on strategy
- According to a 2017 Forbes survey:
- 63% of the time they spend on IT related issues
- 27% with business owners
- Closely monitors spending trends in technology: When do we build vs. buy? When do we go cloud vs. on-prem?
What I care about
- Show me how I can improve customer and employee experience and satisfaction
- Show me the benefits of your solution being cloud-hosted SaaS vs. build or deploying on-prem
- Prove to me that your solution will deliver strong ROI/ROO
- Show me how your solution handles security on mobile, cloud, and BYOA
- Prove to me that your solution is optimized for mobile
- How can I ensure everyone is aligned to vision and objectives?
- How can I make it easier to find the right information and files at the right time?
- How can I help bring employees together and make them feel appreciated?
- How can I help maintain our culture even as we scale the business?
- How can I keep a pulse on employee sentiment as we scale beyond one office location?
Viewed 125 times