Information & research validation
|Validate the data and insights you've collected from key stakeholders.|
- Who owns the strategy and execution?
- Where are you in the process?
- What business challenges are you trying to solve?
- What are the expected outcomes?
- What are the timelines?
- What are the required resources, and how will you gain access to them?
Goals & objectives
|Validate that all goals and objectives have been agreed to, as well as prioritized with owners, outcomes, and timelines.|
|Summarize and confirm the desired outcomes, timelines, and measures of success.|
- Increasing productivity
- Driving innovation
- Creating competitive advantage
- Improving communications
- Driving corporate culture
- Improving knowledge sharing
- Enhancing team collaboration
Key business challenges
|Validate the business challenges you're trying to solve by implementing the digital workplace strategy.|
Ensure it aligns with the strategy, goals, and desired outcomes.
- Corporate culture
- Corporate communications
- Team collaboration
- Knowledge sharing
- Social engagement
- Business processes
|Validate your enterprise architecture, digital infrastructure, productivity tools, and required integrations.|
- Enterprise platforms (e.g. HRIS, ERP, CRM, MARCOM, and more)
- Productivity tools
- Line-of-business (LOB) applications
- Devices (e.g. smartphones, tablets, PCs, laptops, kiosks, and more)
- Cloud services
- Analytics and reporting tools
- Security infrastructure
Timelines & deliverables
|Validate timelines for the various phases of the project.|
Resources, skills & abilities
|Validate resources (e.g. knowledge, skills, and abilities) and availability based on the timelines outlined above.|