Consider how your employees will be using your digital workplace and how long you can afford to have it down in the event of a disaster situation. For most customers, their Digital Workplace houses business-critical knowledge and conversations, where an outage could have detrimental effects on productivity.
Igloo offers two Disaster Recovery (DR) plans: Basic and Premium to our customers. Each plan outlines specific policies, procedures, resources and outcomes in the event of a disaster.
Key goals of our disaster recovery plans are:
- Timely restoration of service - measured by a Recovery Time Objective (RTO)
- Minimize customer data loss - measured by Recovery Point Objective (RPO)
- Minimize the overall impact of a disaster on our customers
Basic DR provides customers with the following service level guarantees:
- RTO SLA: 36 hours (degraded performance), 3 weeks (full performance).
- RPO SLA: Data loss is 100% if server hardware is destroyed.
- Optional periodic data backup service is available (stored offsite).
Premium DR provides customers with the following service level guarantees:
- RTO SLA: 12 hours to full performance.
- RPO SLA: Data loss to a maximum of 6 hours.
- Igloo asynchronously replicates customer data (near-time) to a secondary disaster recovery site.
In this stage, Igloo will be implementing your Digital Workplace according to your selected Disaster Recovery plan. Premium Disaster recovery plans are highly recommended for digital workplaces that enable employee collaboration and that contain vital company data.