- Join Now
Use Case - External Stakeholders
Your organization needs to collaborate externally with key stakeholders, but you don't want to provide them with access to your internal digital workplace (e.g. employees only). These stakeholders may include your partners, external contractors, and/or customers.
- You want to improve communication and collaboration with external stakeholder groups.
- You want to streamline information sharing (e.g. stop duplication of content).
- You want to build trust and loyalty with your customers and/or partners.
- You don't want to provide access to your digital workplace to your external stakeholders.
- Your security team won't allow external stakeholders (e.g. subcontractors) access to your internal digital workplace.
- You want to collaborate with your board members without creating a space within your digital workplace.
- You want to create a partner or customer portal.
- User authentication such as single sign-on (SSO)
- Scaling a solution for such a large team
- Search results that will scale
- Integrating team-specific technologies
Example structure of the external stakeholders use case
Viewed 218 times