- Join Now
Use Case - Affiliates
You are a very distributed organization with a collection of brands and cultures within the overarching company. You have employees and teams located across various companies, geographic regions, time zones, and cultures. This may include business units, affiliate companies, member firms or franchises.
- You want to connect all of your employees together regardless of where they work.
- You want to provide destination sites for each of your distributed teams, business or companies.
- You want each site to be autonomous and controlled by the local team with their own branding, structure, employees, permissions, and language.
- You want each site to be connected to the corporate head office to receive news, updates, policies, and standard operating procedures.
- You want to create a strong corporate culture and a sense of trust across the organization.
- You want to improve overall productivity across the organization by leveraging best practices and standard operating procedures.
- You want to connect communities of practice across the organization (e.g. those who are in the same role).
- You need to deal with local regulatory variations.
- User authentication such as single sign-on (SSO)
- Scaling a solution for such a large team
- Search results that will scale
- Integrating team-specific technologies
Example structure of the affiliates use case
Viewed 222 times