- Join Now
Introduction - Networked Enterprise
What is the Networked Enterprise?
Igloo offers a product edition that supports the creation and management of a networked enterprise of digital workplaces. This edition provides our customers with an enterprise-level architecture that consists of a centralized hub and a collection of spokes which are to be connected to the hub for the purpose of sharing of corporate content across the organization.
We created the Networked Enterprise Edition to help alleviate the scalability limitations of existing intranet solutions on the market. The Networked Enterprise is designed to:
- Scale to meet the needs of companies with very large employee populations.
- Support organizations with a large number of teams with layers of hierarchy.
- Connect distributed teams regardless of their different geographies, time zones, and languages.
- Support organizations who need sites with totally different brands, technologies, and user populations.
- Support the storing, organizing, publishing and searching of information in very large content-rich sites (e.g. terabytes of data).
- Support organizations who need to support both internal and external stakeholders within their digital workplace.
Video - Networked Enterprise Edition Overview
This video provides an overview of the Networked Enterprise Edition including its value, what a hub and spoke model is, and use cases.
Playbook Tip: Want to learn more?
Interested in learning more about a Networked Enterprise solution for your organization or adding more spokes to your existing Networked Enterprise?
Viewed 205 times