Where should you begin?
Well, that depends. Not every organization or Igloo member will use the Playbook in the same way. We recommend using it based on who you are and where you are in your digital workplace journey.
If you're new to Igloo, (e.g. you are evaluating or are in the early stages of implementing your digital workplace solution) the best starting point is to work your way through the chapters within Stage 1:Prep.
Your main focus should be on the following four stages:
- Prep Stage: Preparing your organization for the digital transformation journey.
- Plan Stage: Defining business challenges, setting goals, objectives, and determining outcomes.
- Solution Stage: Creating a solution strategy, roadmap, and implementation plan.
- Implement Stage: Building your digital workplace solution.
If you already have a digital workplace or intranet up and running, you should focus on the last two stages of the Playbook:
- Launch Stage: Launching your digital workplace within your organization.
- Evolve Stage: Driving employee engagement, adoption, and the evolution of your digital workplace.
Regardless of where you are in your digital transformation journey, the Playbook has tools, resources, and best practices to help you at every stage. If you don't find what you are looking for, please submit your idea or question so we can help.
Here are some helpful tips for getting the most out of our Digital Workplace Playbook:
- Bookmark your favorite chapters and resources.
- Subscribe to content and conversations.
- Ask questions of the experts.
- Provide feedback so we can make Playbook better.
- Submit a best practice for inclusion in the Playbook.
- Get involved in the Community and participate in forum discussions.