- Join Now
Role - Digital Workplace Manager
The Digital Workplace Manager plays a critical role in the overall success of a digital workplace. Depending on the size and scope of your digital workplace this could be a senior employee or a team that serves as the face of the digital workplace. They build vital connections between people, processes, and information in your digital workplace.
- Is the quarterback of the digital workplace and primary contact for feedback, issues, and ideas.
- Takes direction from the Executive/Project Sponsor and Program Manager; accountable for executing the plays that will shape long-term strategic success.
- Oversees the look, feel, and layout.
- Ensures alignment with corporate branding guidelines.
- Manages the creation of templates, classes, and styles for Digital Workplace Builders and Content Creators/Publishers to ensure consistency, ease-of-use, mobile-friendliness, and inspiration for users.
- Works with Design & UX Specialists to create a digital workplace framework and architecture.
- Collaborates with Marketing/Brand Managers and Corporate Communication on brand, tone, and communication guidelines for the digital workplace.
- Acts as a mentor while coordinating and overseeing the activities of Solution Managers and the Content Creators/Publishers.
- Acts as an informal coach and subject matter expert for Digital Workplace Trainers and Champions as well as users.
- Interacts with all active digital workplace users, gathers feedback, and facilitates communication between all roles and levels.
Viewed 65 times