- Join Now
How to use spoke sites (BP)
This best practice provides recommendations for use cases for spoke sites available in the Networked Enterprise Edition.
Spoke sites can be used to solve a variety of business challenges within your digital workplace strategy. Here are the most popular use cases for spoke sites:
- Large organizations - a spoke site for each of your major departments.
- Offices - a spoke site for each geographic office.
- Firms/franchises - a spoke site for each member firm and/or franchise with their own branding.
- Board room - a private spoke site to collaborate with board members.
- Portals/Extranets - a spoke site for a partner and/or customer portal.
- Customer rooms - private spokes for collaborating with your customers.
- Online community - a public/member only site for your member organization, customer groups or specific affiliation group.
- Deal rooms - private spokes for managing deals such as mergers and acquistions.
Viewed 219 times