- Join Now
Setting Goals & Objectives (BP)
This best practice provides recommendations to help determine key goals & objectives for your digital workplace solution.
Setting goals and objectives enables the organization to gauge and measure the progress and success of your digital workplace solution. Goals are a clear statement of your vision, specifying the accomplishments to be achieved in order for your vision to be realized.
Goals and Objectives
When listing the goals and objectives for your solution, ask yourself the following questions:
- What is the key purpose for the solution?
- Why would people join?
- Does your existing solution have engagement?
- Do you have a specific audience in mind?
- How will the solution add value to your key stakeholders?
- What will attract employees to engage?
- Why will your audience want to interact within the solution?
- What barriers or obstacles will you need to overcome in order to establish your solution?
Goals should be straightforward and emphasize exactly what you want to happen. Specifics will help you focus your efforts and clearly define what you are trying to accomplish. We encourage you to use SMART goals - it is a common framework for creating effective goals. It stands for five qualities your goals should have. They should be:
Viewed 227 times