- Join Now
Creating questions for a needs assessment (BP)
This best practice provides recommendations to help create a needs assessment for your digital workplace solution. Creating a needs assessment is important step to ensuring you are delivering the right digital workplace solution to your employees. Needs assessments will vary based on the objectives. In some cases, when launching multiple solutions, more than one assessment will be required.
Below are some questions to help you plan your needs assessment:
- What are the key goals of your digital workplace strategy?
- Describe the key objectives of your digital workplace strategy?
- What business problems are you trying to solve?
- Prioritize them in rank order?
- Who are your key stakeholders and what are their needs?
- Are their demographic, generational and/or cultural considerations?
- What type of organization are you and what impact might it have? Are you a charity, for profit organization, not-for-profit organization, government agency, healthcare institution or academic institution?
- Are there specific timelines, resource requirements or risks?
- Do you need financial buy in and budget?
- Can you accurately measure the impact on the business?
Viewed 178 times